Tuesday, January 17, 2017

2017

Happy 2017! We have some exciting news to start the new year which is that we're expecting another baby in June! We're so excited although we know it will be another big.change. But we're ready! (I think).


That being said, I've spent the last few weeks thinking about my timing and priorities and after a lot of thought, I've decided to say The End to Here We Go Again. At first I felt badly about it because it seems like just a few months ago, I was having this same debate and I decided to keep going, only to change my mind a few weeks later. But! I did change my mind and I feel like this is a natural ending to my blog. I'll be doing one more post in a few days to wrap everything up but in the meantime, I wanted to say thank you so much for reading. I've been writing this blog in some form for almost six years now and while it's been fun for me, it's definitely time for me to focus on other opportunities and....raising two children who will only be 15 months apart. Yikes! Anyway, stay tuned for the last post of Here We Go Again, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment