Friday, August 21, 2015

Moving!



We're leaving for Scotland this weekend and we're so excited and ready to go.  I'll be taking the next week off blogging while we explore our new neighborhood and get the lay of the land, and then I'll be back with lots of pictures! In the meantime, here are a few fun articles and blog posts that I've enjoyed recently:

Since we're getting in the Scotland groove, here's a nice article that came out in the Fife newspaper on Ryan's signing back in June.

Our old stomping grounds!

An interesting article on personality changes after moving abroad, written by another hockey wife. 

9 Foreign Words that Should be in Your Vocabulary

We're doing a mother-daughter trip to Paris in October with my cousin and my aunt and we rented this beautiful apartment.

I wrote a guide to our Venice favorites for Taking Route if you're visiting this fall.

The Top 40 Places to See in Italy.....we've been to 14! Guess we'll have to go back...

And I thought this was so hilarious: things that will happen if you don't check your cell phone right now

Have a good weekend - xo.

*Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment